Optimal Executive is a new breed of consultancy. Optimal’s Business Advisors bring experience from senior roles in private, corporate and government and across a broad range of industries, to offer a range of client services spanning leadership and management, strategy, sales and marketing, finance, governance, operations and all aspects of M&A.
Our Consulting Team has owned and managed businesses and recognise when tough choices must be made. We understand for example that strategy doesn’t just stop with a plan: it’s the implementation that will determine success or failure.
What’s Your Business Challenge?
As a business owner or senior executive, you may often ask yourself: How do I get to understand what others are doing or what we could be doing better? What are our growth priorities? Where do I leverage innovation to stay ahead?
Do I have a person identified and prepared to succeed me? Is the business dependent on me and how will it evolve and develop in my absence? How do I put together an advisory committee to get a broader range of input: input that challenges the status quo with frank and fearless questions and insights?
Other questions may include:
- How do I launch this new product?
- What are the current practices for sales management, CRM or training?
- What are good practices for IT systems – what is out there, what is available?
- How do I leverage my product development and protect my IP?
- Where and how should we prioritise our capital expenditure?
- How do I best manage my cash flow?
These questions are typical to all businesses in today’s rapidly changing landscape. Our future success is dependent on continually adapting to new ideas, new competitors, new products, changing markets and demand.
Optimal Executive Advisors typically focus on SME’s to medium-sized companies wanting to achieve strong growth through the implementation of a “make it happen” action plan. Working with the owner and/or management team, Advisors provide specialist support to fit your business and achieve meaningful outcomes.
Consulting & Mentoring Services
- Guide the development of Business Strategy and prepare a Plan;
- Manage the implementation and execution of Business Plans;
- Undertake due diligence investigations on potential investments/divestments;
- Maximise value and improve transaction outcomes to an owner as the “Business Sales Advisor” when selling a business;
- Develop a Sales Channel strategy and Business Development regime;
- Provide “Marketing-on-Demand” services; eg. online & collateral, pricing/discount models, customer service options or sales training;
- Step in as Interim Management to fill a specific need;
- Offer Mentoring, Coaching, and Performance Management support;
- Provide Financial, Company Secretary and Board advisory
- Preparation for funding applications
- Due Diligence facilitation and support
- Working with investors including VC, PE etc
- IP management
- Special projects