Pipeline Testing, Inspection & Engineering Business for Sale
Going Concern, Profitable
- Privately owned, 55 employees plus over 50 contractors
- Johannesburg based, national activities, 3 x SA branch offices, US office plus operations in Mozambique, Nigeria, Southern Africa.
- NACE accredited engineers. Established in 2000.
- Growing business, forecast 2016 revenue circa R65m
- The owners will stay long-term to manage the business and provide specialist skills, expertise and industry networks.
- Global expansion into:
- USA – foot hold established
- Extend African and Middle East operations
Operating in Many Countries
Projects have been undertaken in diverse countries including:
- South Africa,
- Libya and
- Projects include middle east, Pakistan and work on the middle-east Baku-Tblisi-Ceyhan (BTC) Oil Pipeline Project
Blue Chip Engineering companies including Shell, Chevron, Sasol, Fluor, Worley Parsons plus middle east pipeline owners